Walk away from this ground breaking two day ICF-accredited programme with a powerful model for listening to the voice of each relationship system you work with, including all voices and responding constructively to conflict. This fundamentally supports working with teams, partnerships and organisations as whole entities in support of collaboration, innovation and results – Showcased at the August ICF Johannesburg chapter meeting.
In the fully experiential workshop you learn practical coaching skills you can use the very next day, including:
- How to design a team/partnership culture together and hold each other accountable for maintaining it
- Taking teams and/or individuals from conflict to alignment based on discovering common interests
- How to build positivity in teams under fire
- What it takes to hear all voices in a team – even the quiet ones – including practical tools for quick snapshots of where the team is at
- Learn about the four “team toxins” and their antidotes: the core knowledge and skills needed to redirect common corrosive communication styles such as sarcasm, stonewalling and defensiveness.
Earn 12 ICF ACSTH as well as 12 CPD points from the HPCSA, plus access to the extraordinary advanced ORSC Series in 2016.
Dates: Cape Town 22-23 February 2016
Venues: Cape Town central TBC
Cost: R8400 excl VAT
Details and registration: click here