Systemic Team Coaching® is defined as: “A process by which a team coach works with a whole team, both when they are together and when they are apart, in order to help them improve both their collective performance and how they work together, and how they develop their collective leadership to more effectively to engage with all their key stakeholder groups to jointly transform the wider business.” (Hawkins 2014:80)
The Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate is an intensive three-day journey designed by Professor Peter Hawkins, based on his bestselling book, Leadership Team Coaching. The programme is for individual coaches, OD consultants and HR Business Partners, and senior team leaders seeking to develop a comprehensive team coaching perspective.
In this workshop, the Faculty will guide you through this complex, systemic approach that demands a much wider range of competencies than individual coaching and traditional team facilitation and development. We create a rich collective for different aspects of systemic team work and team coaching to be discussed and debated, as we:
- Work with a business simulation designed to evoke the experiences of working in/as a team
- Apply the diagnostic Team Connect 360 Report (you will be licenced to use this with your clients after the course)
- Practice and experiment with a range of activities to further understand the systemic aspects of team coaching
- Work with the emerging interpersonal dynamics present in the learning group
- Participate in a peer supervision group, applying the models, methods and approaches learned on the course, to a real team you are working with.
The three-day Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate is Module 1 of the Master Practitioner Diploma in Systemic Team Coaching® and provides a snapshot of the in-depth learning that takes place over the extended Diploma programme. A standalone course, the STC Certificate provides practical ways for working effectively with teams, that can immediately be implemented.
The Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate is accredited by the ICF for CCEUs and the SABPP for CPD points.
Places are limited to a maximum of 12 participants.
Download the Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate brochure here: http://www.metaco.co.za/articles/STCC%20Metaco%20Brochure.pdf
6 – 8 March 2019; or
8 – 10 May 2019
09:00 – 17:00 Daily
Metaco: 1st Floor, Galaxy House, River Park, 42 Homestead Road, Rivonia 2191 South Africa
R22, 685.00 + VAT
Laverne Janikram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 234-0703
Why Systemic Team Coaching is different: http://www.metaco.co.za/pe_index.html