What is the Transforming Insight™ Coaching Skills Training Programme?
Transforming Insight is an intensive, highly experiential, three-month training programme that equips managers and leaders with the coaching skills needed to optimise the potential of their staff. Participants will be introduced to an evidence-based approach to coaching grounded in the principles of contemporary neuroscience. They will learn to use dynamic models that fuse the art and science of coaching, in order to lead incisive and creative ‘thinking conversations’.
Who is it for?
This training programme is geared to meet the needs of directors, leaders, emerging leaders and managers.
(Applicants should hold a tertiary qualification and be comfortable with English as the language of delivery.)
What will you learn?
• How to coach individuals and groups towards highly desirable outcomes
• How to listen actively and use crisp, powerful questions to trigger insight and action
• How to bring about change by guiding individuals to define meaningful outcomes, work with a clear strategic pathway, and generate traction through action
• How to reflect meaningfully for greater insight and growth
• How to use coaching skills to increase the potential of workplace engagement, including one-on-one conversations, feedback discussions, performance reviews, team meetings and strategic discussions
To book and check latest details: http://www.thoughtsmiths.co.za/2017/05/24/transforming-insight-coaching-skills-training-programme/