- This event has passed.
International Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate
October 23 - October 25R26,087
Welcome to the Future of Coaching!
The Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate is an intensive three-day journey designed by Professor Peter Hawkins, Professor of Leadership at Henley, UK. The programme is for individual coaches, OD consultants and HR Business Partners, and senior team leaders seeking to develop a comprehensive team coaching.
“The challenge is not to move from IQ to EQ but rather from EQ to WeQ, which is collaborative intelligence” Peter Hawkins.
The Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate is Module 1 of the Master Practitioner Diploma in Systemic Team Coaching® and provides a snapshot of the in-depth learning that takes place over the extended Diploma programme. A standalone course, the STC Certificate provides practical ways for working effectively with teams, that can immediately be implemented.
In this workshop, the Faculty will guide you through this complex, systemic approach that demands a much wider range of competencies than individual coaching and traditional team facilitation and development. We create a rich collective for different aspects of systemic team work and team coaching to be discussed and debated, as we:
- Work with a business simulation designed to evoke the experiences of working in/as a team
- Apply the diagnostic Team Connect 360 Report (you will be licenced to use this with your clients after the course)
- Practice and experiment with a range of activities to further understand the systemic aspects of team coaching
- Work with the emerging interpersonal dynamics present in the learning group
- Participate in a peer supervision group, applying the models, methods and approaches learned on the course, to a real team you are working with.
Accreditation: The Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate is accredited by the ICF for CCEUs and the SABPP for CPD points.
Places are limited to a maximum of 12 participants. View more information and the brochure here: https://mailchi.mp/d65c970b9d84/stcc
Dates: 23 – 25 October 2019
Times: 09:00 – 17:00 Daily
Venue: Metaco: 1st Floor, Galaxy House, River Park, 42 Homestead Road, Rivonia, 2191 South Africa
Investment: R26,087.00 incl VAT