Ontological Coaching 3-Day and 18-month Programmes – Johannesburg
October 27 - October 29
“Refresh, Renew, Rejuvenate your Coaching Practice”
3-DAY ONTOLOGICAL COACHING AND LEADERSHIP IN ACTION : 24 CCEs
Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action is a course that offers a profound, practical and experiential introduction to coaching. It will provide you with a way to become a better observer and in the process do life better, and help your clients to do the same. Develop personal mastery by understanding what drives behaviour, and create deep and lasting personal and professional shifts.
Results in life are hugely influenced by the inter-relationship between language, emotions and body. Learn frameworks for each of these along with an overarching coaching conversation methodology.
What participants say: https://bit.ly/2OTsxVp
Dates: 27-29 October 2021
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2Z0xcvV
Contact Details: email@example.com
18 month part-time Certified Ontological Coaching and Leadership Program
The course is an ACTP ‘highway’ course to getting your ICF coaching credential. It has been approved by the ICF as an ‘all inclusive’ coach training which offers start to finish coach training. The 18 month program is focused on you developing Mastery in coaching, leading, knowing yourself, and living your best life… For a visual overview click here: https://bit.ly/3o850Sv
- Essential coaching skills that will fast track and enhance your own personal development.
- A unique and powerful approach to coaching.
- Versatility – A powerful methodology for personal change, leadership, team development and business improvement that you can use in leadership, coaching and consulting.
- Strong theoretical and methodological foundation.
- A learner centered environment that has care and candor.
- An international community of coaches and strong community of practice.
- Oh, and just a little aside… experience more enjoyment and fulfilment in life.
The structure of the course training includes:
- A total of 29 intensive and experiential workshop days with program leaders and fellow participants.
- A Mentor Coach to provide ongoing support, including coaching.
- Participation in at least 55 supervised coaching conversations throughout the program.
- Individual assignment work and robust feedback to enhance your learning.
- Participation in learning groups conducted on a fortnightly basis.
- 23 detailed papers designed for the course that cover working with language, emotions and the body, and how to take this work into organisational and team settings.
- A carefully designed curriculum that blends theory and practice that maximises growth and learning as a coach as well as develops your capacity and potential.
To become a coach requires a deep understanding of human beings and how people change, grow and develop. Having strong theory foundations with practical application determines the value a coach can offer individuals, teams, and organisations. We provide this through in-depth and thorough training that develops coaching, leadership, and consulting excellence.