- This event has passed.
Metaco Systemic Team Coaching Certificate – JHB
March 11 - March 13R22685.00
Welcome to the future of coaching!
Metaco has partnered with Renewal Associates and the AoEC to deliver Systemic Team Coaching training programmes in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Now more than ever, organisations are looking at how to align and motivate their teams in a period of change and volatility. The familiar solutions of yesterday no longer work in today’s environment, let alone equip the company for an uncertain future.
Systemic Team Coaching® is the next big step in the evolution of organizational coaching. Most team coaching focuses exclusively on the team’s internal ways of working and relationships; Systemic Team Coaching® looks more broadly at the influences outside the team, not just within it. Designed to help organisations deliver on the strategy of tomorrow, applying this complex approach demands a much wider range of competencies than individual coaching and traditional team development activities.
Outcomes of the certificate include:
- A foundation-level understanding of the core concepts of Systemic Team Coaching theory and practice
- Knowledge of the STC process for structuring a team coaching project
- An understanding of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines model and its application to team coaching
- Experience of live experiments that explore the nature of team and group functioning and how to apply some of these
- An understanding of the importance of ‘Self as Instrument’ in the STC role â€“ physical senses, intuition, body as data collector and sense-maker
- A license to use the Team Connect 360 diagnostic and experience of interpreting a TC360 report
- Insight into the one-yearMaster Practitioner Diplomaand completion of the Foundation Module
Metaco, Rivonia, Johannesburg
PHONE+27 (0)11 234 0703