Find business, corporate and life coaches in South Africa
Search the ICF SA directory to find coaches, coach mentors and coach training providers. Browse by category, location or keyword.
ICF members, join the Directory by clicking the button below.
For Individuals, teams and group coaching interventions I favour a highly structured coaching model in which time frames, activities and observable, measurable outcomes are clearly spelled out.I help raise their self-awareness, self- confidence and self-development. When the latter three come together synergistically, the results are stronger employee performance and a more healthy work environment. But I am also an enthusiastic cheerleader who wants the people I work with to attain their dreams and am prepared to support them in that quest through mentoring and coaching. I am also passionate about helping people regain their balance and live more satisfying lives at work, at home, and in their communities.
My coaching engagement is about the delivery of 3 things – Change, Value and Sustainability:
- Change – At the end of the coaching process you, as my client, must think, feel and behave differently otherwise the investment in time and energy is wasted.
- Value – the value derived from the change is what needs to be focused on rather than the change itself. (Eg if the change required is to reduce low self-esteem – the value derived should be the chance to get promoted.
- Sustainability – For the change to be sustainable my client needs to be able to fly solo and not be dependent on me at the end of our engagement.
- 2015 Coaching Supervision for other coaches
- 2013 Enneagram Practitioner – Integrative Enneagram Solutions
- 2013 Ontological Coaching Diploma - Newfield Network (USA) - Certified Coach Training Programme
- 2011 Business Executive Coaching Certificate, Wits Business School (graduated March 2011)
2008 National Certificate in Occupationally Directed Education and Training and Development Practices NQF 5, Unit Standards 117874 /117865 - 2 modules for mentoring and coaching
Why hire ICF-accredited business, corporate or life coaches?
Highly renowned companies are realising the effectiveness of coaching in achieving their goals. Major corporations from a variety of sectors, including IBM, Nike, Verizon and Coca-Cola Enterprises, have turned to coaching to increase employee satisfaction, improve output and strengthen their bottom lines.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) accredits coaches through rigorous training, mentoring and evaluation. When you hire an ICF accredited business, corporate or life coach you have the confidence of knowing you are choosing someone who has demonstrated their professionalism at an international level and who is held to the highest ethical standards.
The ICF credentials coaches at three levels:
ACC – Associate Certified Coach | PCC – Professional Certified Coach | MCC – Master Certified Coach
Search this directory of ICF member and accredited coaches and choose the people who will bring out the best in you or your organisation.