Find business, corporate and life coaches in South Africa
Search the ICF SA directory to find coaches, coach mentors and coach training providers. Browse by category, location or keyword.
I am a Business, Executive and Leadership coach, trainer and facilitator with over 25 years of experience in developing individuals and fostering transformational change within their professional environments. I work with a diverse range of global clients and organisations in the private, public and the NGO sectors, drawing deeply from my core belief that people who unlock their potential can be more purposeful, profitable and impactful.
I am associated with Wits Business School and supervises their Masters students doing Business and Executive coaching research in South Africa. Registered as Senior Credentialed Coach Practitioner with COMENSA, and a Professional Certified Coach with ICF. Passionate about training coaches and supervising coaching practitioners in South Africa and around the global. I am the co-founder of the International Leadership Coaching Academy (ILCA) in Europe.
My methodology and approach is underpinned by the following:
• creating a safe space to open up and explore issues and challenges
• high levels of respect and confidentiality, co-creating the relationship with trust and rapport the driving forces in the coaching journey
• exploring and co-developing goals and outcomes that are specific to clients needs, I work with the clients agenda. The client is the expert of the content I am the expert in the process.
• mapping of competencies to create insights and awareness around behaviour, experience, ability/aptitude, knowledge and skills
• providing open and honest feedback and balancing both challenge and support for my clients
• my approach comes from a belief that clients do not need advice, but with reflection and powerful questioning they will be able to intentionally make positive steps towards goals and growth. I have the questions and clients have the answers
• as a coach I am a cheerleader, a travel companion and a co-pilot for my clients leadership journey
Some of my strengths includes:
• People centered - I coach the person and not the problem
• Passionate about An innovative thinker - making time for introspection and space to think, brings the opportunity for creativity and boundless perspective
• Solutions focussed - which is valuable in ensuring that clients move forward and stay action oriented.
• Results driven - I don’t coach for time I coach for results. I coach people who have the courage to strive for and achieve a breakthrough.
Why hire ICF-accredited business, corporate or life coaches?
Highly renowned companies are realising the effectiveness of coaching in achieving their goals. Major corporations from a variety of sectors, including IBM, Nike, Verizon and Coca-Cola Enterprises, have turned to coaching to increase employee satisfaction, improve output and strengthen their bottom lines.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) accredits coaches through rigorous training, mentoring and evaluation. When you hire an ICF accredited business, corporate or life coach you have the confidence of knowing you are choosing someone who has demonstrated their professionalism at an international level and who is held to the highest ethical standards.
The ICF credentials coaches at three levels:
ACC – Associate Certified Coach | PCC – Professional Certified Coach | MCC – Master Certified Coach
Search this directory of ICF member and accredited coaches and choose the people who will bring out the best in you or your organisation.