Find business, corporate and life coaches in South Africa
Search the ICF SA directory to find coaches, coach mentors and coach training providers. Browse by category, location or keyword.
Since 1986 in skills development, training and HR management for leading companies in the fashion, publishing, and financial field. I was inspired by a deep passion for purposeful leadership and personal & professional development. I founded CoachingEra in 2013 and channeled in this company my 30+ years experience in leadership training, consulting and mentoring in the global corporate world to deliver purposeful high quality coaching and training. I am committed to support executives and professionals to fully access their talents and make the best of their path. I believe that transformation from the inside out is the most powerful way to reach the desired results.
- Founder of CoachingEra- Coaching & Training worldwide
- Executive & Business Coaching worldwide
- ICF Credentialing Assessor
- ICF Mentor Coach
- Coordinator of Success Unlimited Network® (SUN) in Italy & South Africa (coaching network founded in 1981)
- Success Unlimited Network ® (SUN) Coach & Trainer
- Training School Executive Manager in the International Financial Sector
- Design and management of leadership development programs in the International Banking sector
I am a Coach Trainer with Success Unlimited Network® (SUN), an ACTP Program founded in 1981 by the first Master Certified Coach in the world https://suncoachingsouthafrica.wordpress.com
I am Mentor Coach in the ICF Mentor Registry and I am an ICF Credentialing Assessor.
I offer a Mentor Program with 15,25 CCEs to all the coaches who want to go to the next level and get a credential or a new credential, and to all those coached who need to renew their credential.
- ICF PCC Credential (Professional Certified Coach)
- Success Unlimited Certified Coach
- Success Unlimited Coach Trainer
- Mentor Coach in the ICF Mentor Registry
- ICF Credentialing Assessor
- +2000 coaching hours
- +4500 high potential and executive trainings
- +200 ICF Credential assessments
- Founder of CoachingEra, leading edge coaching and leadership training worldwide
- Member of ACTO Diversity & Inclusion Committee (Association of Coach Training Organization)
- Member of ACTO Expansion Committee
My book on Amazon
You can learn more about ICF coaching competencies from a new perspective by reading my book SOFIA, SENECA AND THE PRACTICE OF COACHING: How the ancient wisdom inspires coaching on Amazon.com.
My Clients say about me...
“Cristina is able to achieve high performance with a caring attitude. I am really impressed by how she is able to connect to different organizational levels with effective relationships.”
“After just a few sessions Cristina helped me realize concrete results that have changed my business! She is genuinely warm, intuitive, and a great listener.
“Cristina’s compassion and sincerity is combined with a clear head and objective approach. Her time management skills and ability to stay true to the session goal is accomplished with an outstanding expertise, while still being caring. This is a feat which I have never before experienced.”
Why hire ICF-accredited business, corporate or life coaches?
Highly renowned companies are realising the effectiveness of coaching in achieving their goals. Major corporations from a variety of sectors, including IBM, Nike, Verizon and Coca-Cola Enterprises, have turned to coaching to increase employee satisfaction, improve output and strengthen their bottom lines.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) accredits coaches through rigorous training, mentoring and evaluation. When you hire an ICF accredited business, corporate or life coach you have the confidence of knowing you are choosing someone who has demonstrated their professionalism at an international level and who is held to the highest ethical standards.
The ICF credentials coaches at three levels:
ACC – Associate Certified Coach | PCC – Professional Certified Coach | MCC – Master Certified Coach
Search this directory of ICF member and accredited coaches and choose the people who will bring out the best in you or your organisation.